Your Views about The Uxbridge News Desk

If you have anything to say about the posts on this blog please leave a comment in the comment box. I look forward to hearing your views because criticism is essential to a reporter's development. Alternatively you can email me at: katiegoodall@googlemail.com

NEWS REPORTER KATIE GOODALL JOURNALISM DIARY

Thursday 17 January 2008

Would anyone like to feature in a feature?

I am required to write a feature of around 1,500 words for the feature module for the MA in Journalism. Are there any stories, or issues anyone would like to see reported/covered by the national or local press? The feature will be targeted for a relevant publication and may be published. If there are any issues you face, or situations/current news/updates on older stories please let me know by leaving your contact details and a comment on this post. Unfortunately I couldn't write the disabled horseriding feature because of time constraints with my interviewees....but hopefully one of the Uxbridge News Desk readers has an alternative story for me? Thanks, I look forward to hearing your views no matter how controversial or opinionated.

No comments:

VISITOR COUNTER


View My Stats