Your Views about The Uxbridge News Desk

If you have anything to say about the posts on this blog please leave a comment in the comment box. I look forward to hearing your views because criticism is essential to a reporter's development. Alternatively you can email me at: katiegoodall@googlemail.com

NEWS REPORTER KATIE GOODALL JOURNALISM DIARY

Thursday 17 January 2008

Never a break from the newsdesk!

I forgot to mention in my last entries that due to the increase in shorthand classes and the increasing demands on the journalism industry to pass/qualify in teeline shorthand at 100wpm, Jennelle and I will no longer be presenting 'News and Reviews' on University Radio Brunel because there just are not enough hours in the day or days in the week. I will however still play an active role in URB's marketing department and will hopefully have a story soon about the relaunch of Brunel's radio station. Hopefully it will get published and gain a wider audience.

No comments:

VISITOR COUNTER


View My Stats